Set to occur this year on the 22nd of February @ Think Tank 13 (1.508) from 3.30pm -5.30pm.
-Updated 18th February 2019-
Let us know the questions you would like to ask Senior Management here: https://tinyurl.com/SMMDialogueQns
Following last year’s execution of a productive dialogue between students and senior management, we aim to continue this initiative in developing a culture of design driven policy solutioning and collaboration within the SUTD community.
Find out about last years dialogue here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1obsRTGn79R2SZTpp3GFN7DkkZVFQlFLZ
The agenda for this dialogue will include issues broadly related to communications and spaces within SUTD. Also for this year, senior management will address upcoming events that will have a high impact on SUTD students over the next 6 months.
Agenda for Upcoming Dialogue with Senior Management
- Sharing by SUTD Management
- Events that will have high impact on SUTD Students over the next 6 months.
- In what capacity could students help to shape these events.
- Sharing by ROOT
- Sharing on the ROOT Activity Map (What ROOT does).
- Key ROOT Achievements over the year.
- The core events and initiatives that define ROOT.
- Comunication in SUTD
- Suggestions to review our universities approach to communications (Keeping students up to date on university matters).
- Sharing on Student Initiated projects that could help improve university wide communication
- Student Initiated Project: OpenSUTD.
- Student Initiated Project: Unified Common Calendar.
- Spaces in SUTD
- Proposition to adopt a different perspective on the way we use spaces in SUTD.
- Maximising spaces that are available in SUTD.
- Proposing participatory space use in SUTD.
- Student Managed Project: Student Activity Centre.
Student Initiated Project: Opening Think Tanks after class hours for students to do work in.
- To facilitate a meaningful Q&A session, questions will be solocited from students prior to the dialogue.
- Let us know the questions you would like to ask Senior Management here: https://tinyurl.com/SMMDialogueQns
Do save the date and take this chance to get involved in helping to shape the future of SUTD!
Dialogue with Senior Management
22nd of February (1530-1730hrs) @ Root Cove
Come listen to the pertinent issues that may affect you and take the opportunity to raise questions to address the issues you face. This event will be live streamed on SUTD Family and the minutes will be shared.
Take this chance to be a part of this dialogue and create an impact on the culture in SUTD.